Application Package for The University College Faculty Teaching Award
Submit to [email protected] April 1:
- Current curriculum vitae
- A brief, one-page, single-spaced (no more than 500 words) personal statement summarizing:
- high quality lecture content, which may be interdisciplinary, attuned with contemporary issues, and with student experiences
- pedagogical innovations
- how lectures take into consideration individual students’ backgrounds, their talents, skills, disabilities, and challenges
- how students are encouraged to excel in or out the classroom.
- Request for three people to write brief, one-page, single-spaced letters (no more than 500 words) in support of their nominations. These letters should be sent directly to [email protected].