Digital Learning Initiative
The Penn State Digital Learning Initiative provides online and video classes and resources to assist students in making timely progress to graduation and provide them with supplementary materials in classes with high failure rates.
- Support residential populations with online learning resources.
- Increase student access to the breadth of the Penn State curriculum.
- Increase flexibility for course delivery options (Including the sharing of upper-level/major courses across the campuses).
- Support instructional innovation.
- Develop a sustainable costing model for new courses to be added.
- Reduce the number of under-enrolled courses/sections without compromising the 2+2 mission.